- Team of experienced Corporate Finance and M&A Advisory professionals based in Chile, with previous background from top international and local investment banks such as DNB, ABN AMRO, RBS and Corpbanca
- The team adds more than 40 successfully closed M&A transactions, and more than 50 Debt structuring transactions, combining +US$ 10 billion in enterprise value and more than 70 years of investment banking and financial advisory experience
- Extensive experience advising in complex local and cross-border transactions, assisting both local and international clients
- Proven track-record in a broad range of industries, including Infrastructure, Energy, Seafood, Industrials, Mining, Utilities, Pulp-Paper-Packaging, Retail, Healthcare, Consumer Products, Environmental and Financial Institutions
- Strong personal network of international and local strategic and financial investors actively looking into the Chilean, Peruvian and Colombian markets
- Strategic alliance with reputed financial and tax advisors and brokerage houses, whereby the combined team is able to provide a comprehensive advisory to clients in both sell- and buy-side roles, including services such as financial/accounting & tax due diligence, financial & industrial analysis, financial valuations, financial restructuring and complete execution capabilities to guide clients from A to Z when performing an M&A transaction
- As a recent successful track-record, the team quickly developed the corporate finance business of Norwegian bank DNB in Chile, positioning it among top 10 Corporate Finance and M&A advisors in the country within a 2-year period before starting up Providence Capital
+21 years of investment banking experience specialized in M&A and ECM, including 15 years in Chile
Headed DNB, ABN AMRO and RBS’ Corporate Finance and M&A Advisory teams in Chile and Peru
Involved in more than 40 M&A and ECM transactions for a total value in excess of USD 10 bln
+23 years of Corporate Banking experience specialized in DCM and M&A
Senior banker in CorpBanca, RBS, ABN AMRO and BankBoston, and nvestment banker in BCI Asesoría Financiera.
Broad experience in local and cross border transactions such as project finance, syndicated loans and club deals.
+23 years of Corporate and Investment Banking experience within local and international institutions
Business Manager for the Financial Advisory of CorpBanca and vice-president of the DCM team for RBS and ABN AMRO
More than US$6.0 billion successfully structured and placed/syndicated
+14 years of investment banking, financial analysis and project management experience
Worked for Royal Bank of Scotland, ABN AMRO Bank, Rothschild Bank and Bank Boston
Involved in over 20 investment banking transactions in a broad range of industries
+2 years of investment banking experience specialized in M&A and ECM.
Experience as analyst in agro business, energy and seafood industries
Holds a degree in Business Administration from Universidad Nacional de Rio Cuarto, Argentina
Languages: Spanish, English